Friday, February 19, 2016

Author & Book Promotion

     Promotion....what a small word for such a large task. As an author, one being so excited for the world's entire population to read this exciting, truthful, yet sometimes heart wrenching book.  I wanted to be the press, the literary agent and the marketer but that fizzled out quickly.
      Many people believe that most authors are laying in the lap of luxury because we are published, when most of the time we are at the beginning of our journey and strapped for money. One day I said there had to be a better way, a way that I could afford but still reputable and have the ability to get me into the popular search engines. After doing that search I stumbled upon Authorsdb. I checked out what they had to offer and I was impressed. I submitted my information according to Authorsdb's requirements. After they vetted my credentials, my information was posted to the Authors book listing. It was one of the best choices that I've made. I would recommend Authorsdb to new and seasoned authors.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home