Monday, November 30, 2015

Change of Seasons

Change of Seasons

     Many times we struggle in the winter (difficult) season of life because we are desperately seeking that breakthrough or just to see the sun shine again.  I can say that I truly understand and can relate to that hunger for the better.  However, I also learned that during my winter season I have seen a lot of growth, change and shedding of many situations, systems, people and lifestyles.  

     In this particular season I have seen a medley of many things, even things that the enemy has used to try to trip me up or frustrate me so much that I would want to give up.  Please, understand that God is the greater force of the two and even in the dark, you are being developed to do better and to become a better person.  God knows your story...He wrote it and He knows just how much frustration, a little drop of anger, a pinch of sadness and the right amount of get up off your butt to give you in order for you to walk in your purpose!  Don't ever give up, hold on and know that this is not where it stops!! Understand that there is a divine purpose in your life to succeed and better yet, to help someone else to succeed.  

    If you haven't discovered your talent or gift yet, begin to pray and ask God.  Begin to pay attention to your surroundings and the thing or things that you love to do and can do with little effort.  Or, if there is very much effort involved, yet you enjoy doing this, then you may be on the right path.  I just want to say don't give up, believe in yourself and remember that God has the very last say in all that you do!  Hold on and move forward. Don't worry about what it looks like on the outside, because in the dark while God is developing you, training you and teaching you that is where you gain momentum.  

If you could give a word of encouragement to someone else, what would it be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home