Friday, October 16, 2015

 Excerpt from my book "He S.A.W. Me! Saved, Anointed & Walks with Me...."

Page 11.....

     Loneliness is a terrible and sobering feeling when you have walked away from everything that you know and love for something that was never real.  I had alienated my girlfriends who always supported me.  I felt nothing but shame when I thought about my family.  I had become a stranger to everyone who knew me, and finally I had lost my job.  False pride kept me from going back to my mother's house and asking for help.  It kept me in that basement for two weeks like a crazy hermit who was losing her mind.
     I started not to care about how I looked or.................................................................................



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home